- Adoption Project by Wonderlust Productions, putting together real-life stories about adoption; Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Ambassador Hotel History Collection and Student Project
By Tess Inman, Robert F. Kennedy High School, Los Angeles, California
- Asian Youth Services, to help with cooking classes in this Chicago youth program.
- Betty Dodson Art Archives — New York, New York
- “Black Love” documentary — Codie and Tommy Oliver create a groundbreaking documentary airing on OWN
- Cheshire Moon’s “Dancescape” using dance as a force of change, Hollywood, California.
- Charles Lawrence Native American Foundation — New York, New York
- Dachshund Outreach Giving & Socialization (D.O.G.S) Book Project
By Johnny Ortez, Ojai, California
- Dance Theater program for Diversionary Theatre — San Diego, California
- “Do You Have a Cat?” Short Film
By Nicole Kristal, Los Angeles, California
- “East L.A. Interchange,” By Betsy Kalin, a documentary about working-class, immigrant Boyle Heights in East Los Angeles.
- 50 Fat Dates—and Cutting the Fat, a humorous, positive blog and podcast about dating by a big woman, and dealing with weight loss surgery. By Kelly Glover, Australia
- “Game Face,” a documentary about the coming out of a gay basketball player and trans MMA fighter, by Michiel Thomas
- “A Greater Society,” a documentary for political junkies about voting among the senior citizens of Florida by Craig A. Colton and Stacy Goldate
- “Hollywood 50/50” Fifty artists who have worked half a century, By Gregory Gast. Hollywood, California.
- Invasion of the Asian Vampire, a novel by Chanrithy Him — Portland, Oregon
- Joycelyn Elders Chair By Holly McDonough Gulden, University of Minnesota Foundation, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Kai Hazelwood. “Color Outside the Lines,” an interactive dance performance that challenges racial stereotypes.
- L.A. Queer History, By award-winning filmmaker Gregorio Davila
- Make-U-Ova Salon, a self-help series of videos for make-up tips especially for people with HIV or cancer, by Dante’ Arnold, Memphis, Tennessee
- Marsha Hunt documentary – about the actress who was America’s sweetheart and then blacklisted. By Roger Memos, Santa Monica, California
- Multicultural LGBT Literary Foundation, by Caleb Rainey, a project involving the works of gay Latino men. San Diego, California
- No Limits helping deaf performers with their touring show set. By Michelle Christie, Culver City, California
- “On Begley Street” Environmental Education Video
By Billy Frank, Jeff Pogue, Raphael Sbarge, Rachelle Carson, Ed Begley Jr., Sherman Oaks, California
- Prison Arts Project for Women, sponsored by Arizona State University Gammage, the grant helped with supplies for their show
- Q Films for the Long Beach LGBTQ Film Festival, Long Beach, California
- Q Stage. Theater performance highlighting experimental new works from queer-identified artists in Minnesota.
- “Real Boy” an award-winning documentary about a son’s transition and a mom’s transformation, by Shaleece Haas
- “Rise of the Golden Aura” a novel by Chanrithy Him; Portland, Oregon
- Rock Camp for Girls – By Becky Gebhardt, West Hollywood, California
- “Rose By Any Other Name” Internet Project
By Kyle Schickner, Hollywood, California
- Soulsville Foundation Stax Music Academy – to help bring music to one of the poorest ZIP codes in the nation, Memphis, Tennessee
- “Tap! The Tempo of America,” a documentary by Arthur Dong and Rusty Frank involving the world’s greatest tap dancers.
- “TRANS” a transgender documentary – By Mark Schoen
- “Trans*cend The Movie” — a gripping documentary about the Memphis transgender community; By Shelby Elwood, Tucson, Arizona
- “Ukraine Trolley Bus” a documentary of the world’s longest trolley bus in the Ukraine, By David Auerbach
- Valley View Elementary School auditorium chairs and lighting and sound-system upgrade with Susan Kim, Hollywood, California
- Virginia Boersma exhibition. To create a catalogue for her first show of paintings.
- “The Water Phoenix,” a fantastic short with a black mermaid by filmmaker Bola Ogun
- West Hollywood Book Fair With Margaret Burke, Tess Inman, Nicole Kristal
- X-rated science fiction by Damien Flier
- “A White Man Walks Into a Barbershop” U.S.wide documentary about racism— By Kyle Schickner, Hollywood, California
- “Why American Men Dance” a film by Keith Glassman about male dancers
- Youth and Photography with the AJA Project to help fund a lab for photographic art to underprivileged children in San Diego.
- zAmya Productions for production of plays by the homeless from the St. Stephen’s Human Services in Minneapolis, Minnesota